The ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards is cinematography’s biggest event, celebrating the finest work of the year and its exceptional practitioners.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Edward Lachman, ASC
- Board of Governors Award
- Career Achievement in Television Award
Ron Garcia, ASC
- International Award
Philippe Rousselot, ASC, AFC
- Presidents Award
Nancy Schreiber, ASC
ASC Haskell Wexler Student Documentary Award Winner
Colin F. Shepherd, Into the Microscope
Television Movie, Miniseries or Pilot
- Balazs Bolygo, HSC, BSC for Harley and the Davidsons "Amazing Machine"
- Paul Cameron, ASC for Westworld "The Original"
- Jim Denault, ASC for All The Way
- Alex Disenhof for The Exorcist "Chapter One: And Let My Cry Come Unto Thee"
- Igor Martinovic for The Night Of "Subtle Beast"
Regular Series for Non-Commercial Television
- John Conroy for Penny Dreadful "The Day Tennyson Died"
- David M. Dunlap for House of Cards "Chapter 45"
- Anette Haellmigk for Game of Thrones "Book of the Stranger"
- Neville Kidd for Outlander "Prestonpans"
- Fabian Wagner, BSC for Game of Thrones "Battle of the Bastards"
Regular Series for Commercial Television
- Tod Campbell for Mr. Robot "eps2.0"
- John Grillo for Preacher "Finish the Song"
- Kevin McKnight for Underground "The Macon 7"
- Christopher Norr for Gotham "Wrath of the Villains: Mr. Freeze"
- Richard Rutkowski for Manhattan "Jupiter"
- Lol Crawley, BSC for Childhood Of A Leader
- Gorka Gómez Andreu, AEC for House Of Others
- Ernesto Pardo for Tempestad
- Juliette van Dormael for My Angel
- Greig Fraser, ASC, ACS "Lion"
- James Laxton "Moonlight"
- Rodrigo Prieto, ASC, AMC "Silence"
- Linus Sandgren, FSF "La La Land"
- Bradford Young, ASC "Arrival"
Act now to receive 12 issues of the award-winning AC magazine — the world’s finest cinematography resource.