The ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards is cinematography’s biggest event, celebrating the finest work of the year and its exceptional practitioners. The 32nd ASC Awards ceremony took place on Saturday, February 17, at Hollywood & Highland.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Russell Carpenter, ASC
- Board of Governors Award
- Career Achievement in Television Award
Alan Caso, ASC
- International Award
Russell Boyd, ASC, ACS
- Presidents Award
Stephen Lighthill, ASC
ASC Haskell Wexler Student Documentary Award Winner
Connor Ellmann, Forever Home
Motion Picture, Miniseries, or Pilot Made for Television
- Pepe Avila del Pino for The Deuce "Pilot"
- Serge Desrosiers, CSC for Sometimes the Good Kill
- Mathias Herndl, AAC for Genius "Chapter 1"
- Shelly Johnson, ASC for Training Day "Apocalypse Now"
- Christopher Probst, ASC for Mindhunter "Pilot"
Episode of a Series for Non-Commercial Television
- Gonzalo Amat for The Man in the High Castle "Land O’ Smiles"
- Adriano Goldman, ASC, ABC for The Crown "Smoke and Mirrors"
- Robert McLachlan, ASC, CSC for Game of Thrones "The Spoils of War"
- Gregory Middleton, ASC, CSC for Game of Thrones "Dragonstone"
- Alasdair Walker for Outlander "The Battle Joined"
Episode of a Series for Commercial Television
- Dana Gonzales, ASC for Legion "Chapter 1"
- David Greene, ASC, CSC for 12 Monkeys "Mother"
- Kurt Jones for The Originals "Bag of Cobras"
- Boris Mojsovski, CSC for 12 Monkeys "Thief"
- Crescenzo Notarile, ASC, AIC for Gotham "The Executioner"
- Máté Herbai, HSC for On Body and Soul
- Mikhail Krichman, RGC for Loveless
- Mart Taniel, ESC for November
- Roger Deakins, ASC, BSC for Blade Runner 2049
- Bruno Delbonnel, ASC, AFC for Darkest Hour
- Hoyte van Hoytema, ASC, FSF, NSC for Dunkirk
- Rachel Morrison, ASC for Mudbound
- Dan Laustsen, ASC, DFF for The Shape of Water
Act now to receive 12 issues of the award-winning AC magazine — the world’s finest cinematography resource.