The 35th Annual ASC Awards ceremony will take place on Sunday, April 18 for the first time online. You can watch the 35th Annual ASC Awards as it is streamed by registering here. This will also get you a digital copy of the commemorative ASC Awards booklet, featuring complete information about the nominees, honorees, new ASC members and much more.
- ASC Board of Governors
Haskell Wexler Student Documentary Award
Melanie Grams, Driven
- Martin Ahlgren, ASC for The Plot Against America "Part 6"
- Anette Haellmigk for The Great "The Great"
- Pete Konczal for Fargo "The Birthplace of Civilization"
- Steven Meizler for The Queen’s Gambit "End Game"
- Gregory Middleton, ASC, CSC for Watchmen "This Extraordinary Being"
- David Franco for Perry Mason "Chapter 2"
- Ken Glassing for Lucifer "It Never Ends Well for the Chicken"
- Adriano Goldman, ASC, ABC, BSC for The Crown "Fairytale"
- David Greene, ASC, CSC for Impulse "The Moroi"
- M. David Mullen, ASC for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel "It’s Comedy or Cabbage"
- Fabian Wagner, ASC, BSC for The Crown "Imbroglio"
- Marshall Adams, ASC for Better Call Saul "Bagman"
- Carlos Catalán for Killing Eve "Meetings Have Biscuits"
- François Dagenais, CSC for Project Blue Book "Area 51"
- Jon Joffin, ASC for Motherland: Fort Salem "Up is Down"
- C. Kim Miles, ASC, CSC, MySC for Project Blue Book "Operation Mainbrace"
- Ava Berkofsky for Insecure "Lowkey Lost"
- Greig Fraser, ASC, ACS for The Mandalorian "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"
- Baz Idoine for The Mandalorian "Chapter 13: The Jedi"
- Matthew Jensen, ASC for The Mandalorian "Chapter 15: The Believer"
- Jas Shelton for Homecoming "Giant"
- Katelin Arizmendi for Swallow
- Aurélien Marra for Two of Us
- Andrey Naidenov for Dear Comrades!
- Erik Messerschmidt, ASC for Mank
- Phedon Papamichael, ASC, GSC for The Trial of the Chicago 7
- Joshua James Richards for Nomadland
- Newton Thomas Sigel, ASC for Cherry
- Dariusz Wolski, ASC for News of the World
- Michael Dweck and Gregory Kershaw for The Truffle Hunters
- Egil Håskjold Larsen and Victor Kossakovsky for Gunda
- Gianfranco Rosi for Notturno