Celebrating Enduring Cinematography: The 35th Annual ASC Awards
Mank, Two of Us, The Truffle Hunters, The Mandalorian, Motherland: Fort Salem, The Crown and The Queen’s Gambit take top honors in this year’s ceremony.
ASC Announces 2021 Awards Nominees — Register Now To Watch Event Live
Cherry, Mank, News of the World, Nomadland, and The Trial of the Chicago 7 selected in Feature Film category.
ASC Announces 2020 Student Heritage Award Winners
Two attend the University of Southern California, the third studies at Chapman University. All were chosen for demonstrating exceptional cinematography skills in their submitted work.
Sofia Coppola to Receive Board of Governors Award from ASC
The writer-producer-director will be honored during the 35th Annual ASC Awards on April 18, which will be live streamed from the ASC Clubhouse in Hollywood.
ASC Selects 2020 Student Heritage Award Nominees
Students will be honored in three categories, recognized for their camerawork in narrative and documentary films.
Clubhouse Conversations: ASC Awards 2021: Episode of a One-Hour Non-Commercial Television Series Nominees Roundtable
Clubhouse Conversations – 2021 ASC Awards: Limited Series, Pilot, Motion Picture Made for Television Award Nominees
Motion Picture, Miniseries, or Pilot Made for Television
- Martin Ahlgren, ASC for The Plot Against America "Part 6"
- Anette Haellmigk for The Great "The Great"
- Pete Konczal for Fargo "The Birthplace of Civilization"
- Steven Meizler for The Queen’s Gambit "End Game"
- Gregory Middleton, ASC, CSC for Watchmen "This Extraordinary Being"
Episode of a One-Hour Television Series – Non-Commercial
- David Franco for Perry Mason "Chapter 2"
- Ken Glassing for Lucifer "It Never Ends Well for the Chicken"
- Adriano Goldman, ASC, ABC, BSC for The Crown "Fairytale"
- David Greene, ASC, CSC for Impulse "The Moroi"
- M. David Mullen, ASC for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel "It’s Comedy or Cabbage"
- Fabian Wagner, ASC, BSC for The Crown "Imbroglio"
Episode of a One-Hour Television Series – Commercial
- Marshall Adams, ASC for Better Call Saul "Bagman"
- Carlos Catalán for Killing Eve "Meetings Have Biscuits"
- François Dagenais, CSC for Project Blue Book "Area 51"
- Jon Joffin, ASC for Motherland: Fort Salem "Up is Down"
- C. Kim Miles, ASC, CSC, MySC for Project Blue Book "Operation Mainbrace"
Episode of a Half Hour Series for Television
- Ava Berkofsky for Insecure "Lowkey Lost"
- Greig Fraser, ASC, ACS for The Mandalorian "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"
- Baz Idoine for The Mandalorian "Chapter 13: The Jedi"
- Matthew Jensen, ASC for The Mandalorian "Chapter 15: The Believer"
- Jas Shelton for Homecoming "Giant"
- Katelin Arizmendi for Swallow
- Aurélien Marra for Two of Us
- Andrey Naidenov for Dear Comrades!
- Erik Messerschmidt, ASC for Mank
- Phedon Papamichael, ASC, GSC for The Trial of the Chicago 7
- Joshua James Richards for Nomadland
- Newton Thomas Sigel, ASC for Cherry
- Dariusz Wolski, ASC for News of the World
- Michael Dweck and Gregory Kershaw for The Truffle Hunters
- Egil Håskjold Larsen and Victor Kossakovsky for Gunda
- Gianfranco Rosi for Notturno
Recognizing excellence in motion-picture imaging for feature films, television and documentaries.Photo Gallery
- ASC Board of Governors
Michael Chapman & Allen Daviau Student Heritage Awards
- Michael Chapman Graduate Category
Ai Chung, A Young Tough
- Allen Daviau Undergraduate Category
Elias Ginsberg, Milk Teeth
Haskell Wexler Student Documentary Award
Melanie Grams, Driven