Continuing its mission to educate the next generation of filmmakers in partnership with ARRI, the American Society of Cinematographers continues to expand its one-of-a-kind Master Class program worldwide.
The ASC International Master Class travels internationally to offer advanced cinematographers a unique opportunity to learn from the best.
Classes are taught by ASC members and include instruction on topics including:
- Dramatic Lighting & Shooting
- Shooting High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Lighting & Shooting Automobiles and Commercial Products
- Shooting Visual Effects with Greenscreen Compositing
- Color Science & Post Production Color Grading
This past week, the ASC International Master Class conducted a three-day intensive held on October 4-7 in Bogotá, Colombia, with instructors Bill Bennett, Kees van Oostrum and Theo Van de Sande.
This post includes a sampling of images from the session provided by Bennett (full pre-event details on class here, also en Español).