Classic Seal Added to ASC Clubhouse Donor Wall

The Donor Wall at the ASC Clubhouse was recently upgraded with a new Society seal, completing the presentation and again thanking our sponsors for their generosity.

The donor program is overseen by George Spiro Dibie, ASC and has not only been supported by major motion picture suppliers and manufacturers and key individuals from that arena, but by Society members themselves.

Measuring about 30 inches in diameter, the new ASC logo is made of aluminum, was precision cut on a CNC machine and then embedded in cement for posterity.

Without this kind of generous support, the ASC could not continue its many educational and outreach programs — in part because they rely on having the use of a dedicated facility such as the Clubhouse as a central meeting, teaching and demonstration venue.

You can read much more about the history of the ASC Clubhouse — the permanent home of the Society since 1937 — right here.

Tagged:

Comments

Subscribe Today

Act now to receive 12 issues of the award-winning AC magazine — the world’s finest cinematography resource.

Print Edition   Digital Edition
December 2017 AC Magazine Cover November 2017 AC Magazine Cover October 2017 AC Magazine Cover